Friday, January 29, 2010

Trespassers dealt with

Dear Mr. Bawden:

I have three names to for the Petition:

Brian Peaslee;
Alyssa Westergard-Thorpe
Splitting the Sky

All is on schedule for probable application on 2-6-2010

jesusjamey

Prayer: LtU

OLYMPIC "ORN" PROTEST COALITION:

NOTICE OF TITLE AND CLAIM:

I, jesusjamey, have authority to perform the duty of SHERIFF,
and may arrest any person in Kitsilano Village, also known as
THE CITY OF VANCOUVER, who is not an Indian or a Band Member
of the KITSILANO INDIAN BAND,

and I, jesusjamey, may deputize any Indian directly,
or any person on their oath to JESUS CHRIST,

To serve and protect Chief Kitsilano & his Band Members and our Property.

To avoid arrest and further penalty, with choice of court in Potlatch or Provincial Supreme Court, you and all people are invited to Potlatch, as set out in my Invitation.

Howa, ZaZih.
LtU
power to Heaven


Kitsilano Olympic Coalition
Dear Brian Peaslee
@lycos.com:

Thank you for your polite response.

I will be at Pigeon Park, regularly from now on, but specifically at 6am, 2-6-2010, and continuing on to VAG, introducing further details of my convergence, completing my Prayer that day at 12am. at VAG, so if you can be at any of those places at any of those times we can meet.

The KITSILANO Convergence, 2-12-2010, will not "march" beyond VAG, remaining in Potlatch, holding my LAND, and inviting the World to join me in my Band, at Pigeon Park and VAG. I will have my boundaries set out clearly providing an eye to the Planet, and the Planet's eye to us.

Bear in mind, and kindly remind the Coalition, you all are on my LAND, in my VILLAGE, owing your personal due recognition and affirmation to me personally as the Heir and Owner of this LAND in Common Law, the single soul on Earth under Heaven, able to take the Queen of England to court, without Her being able to return the favor; namely JESUS CHRIST, in CHIEF KITSILANO, and in jesusjamey, a Status Indian.

All persons without my expressed, or a reasonable implication of my, authority to be in my Village, now called Vancouver, are in Trespass against my Title and my right, and are in breach of the Common law, and do not conform to the Constitution of Canada.

You, and all, can only heal this breach of my Peace and of law by recognizing and affirming me, JESUS CHRIST, CHIEF KITSILANO and jesusjamey, in POTLATCH, without further than my Status Card Number 5310082201.

I will stipulate further face to face.

It will likely occur that without agreement to the foregoing, I will be unable to bless the Coalition's plans and that my plan will be advanced by placing further demands to you and others on record, which demands will be in writing and address a judge for injunctions to preserve my possessions.

sincerely, until you agree to meet,

I MUST BE HERE, as

JESUS CHRIST
Chief KITSILANO
jesusjamey

cc. LONDON
--
V>^^

No comments:

Post a Comment