Thursday, January 21, 2010

Blood blessed spikes

Come close children and listen to this story.


We did. His hands were pierced and healed but obviously from large nails, with one side a lot larger than the other, as we learned to say Haaxw, suffer.

He said: Why doesn't one of you tell how there will be Peace on Earth, goodwill among Humankind, and Eternal life, freely open to all who see the marks of those blessed blood spiked hands.

Tell us your story we all chimed together: he looked each of us in our eyes for the time it took each heart to let go of its doubt, and then he explained the ways he could receive them, beginning with, in the womb, self-inflicted, imposed by assault, or by an atomic process responding to DNA. They are my hands so I am a witness to the last three possibilities; birthmark has Heaven as witness. The point to grasp has nothing to do with demonstrating the cause of the scars and bruises on my hands, it is the matter of my Title as Jesus Christ, which scars would qualify as factual evidence supporting my claim that I own the Title; the point is I am competent to the legal office of the Christ.

These facts are not story. I told the children two versions of a lie, that it was done to me by others, leaving them to ponder that process in the present environment, before softening that horror with a self-inflicted penance to Jesus, and let that nudge their pity and anxiety at religion bringing such pain and suffering, before kicking up the details of which spike I used first, the large or the small, and let each vent on what choice they would make, between the bigger spike and the smaller. The impact on the delicate ego of children of being presented with these choices in real life, penetrates deep into the very small of the heart, applying the first cost of maturing, but paying the first installment on wisdom. I close the fairy tale releasing all from the tensions of such painful prospects, rewarding my Mother for having the marks applied in the womb.

They are there. I see them now as I write, as I saw them many times before. Heaven's gift to show when asked to see my nail-pierced hands. That's where the saying, dealt the royal flush, the best winning hand of all, comes from.

Believe me anyone?

I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment