Thursday, January 21, 2010

SCOTTY IS THE KING OF STONEHENGE

This begins a dear john letter, ending reawakening the small place in my heart Creation saved for Violet and Scotty


Dear Ray:

This short note precedes the testimony of my heart to your Father, the most godly of men whose eyes shared my life.

I will be writing it and will not open another email until I complete that Memorial.

If I don't hear from you after I send, I will understand that you have not read any of this file
which is even better as you will read the whole story in one go, and if that happens please don\t read the Memorial until last; it is/will be an eulogy from a man to a man on par with Our Lord's prayer to His Father in Heaven.

Just to tease< the title is SCOTTY IS THE KING OF STONEHENGE

kjJ

No comments:

Post a Comment