Thursday, January 21, 2010

Zadiuk My Student is always my Teacher Jacob

Dear jesuszakiuk:

IN THE BEGINNING IS WORD I AM ... God?

Zadiuk is Imam Mahdi. Three Wise Magi left three gifts for you. Find them and give each your name, and give the blessings of those gifts to the Kgelatl, who are the three people descended fro the Magi: Dene from Stonehenge, Semite from Egypt, and Haida.

Your words support everything I said in the first answer to you; one thing I point out to you is, even just the sounds I hear when I look at your title, ZAKIUK!, connect me to your true soul; another thing, is that the IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY is present in word itself: ZAKIUK!!! But your power is Jacob, the fearless, whose only fear was of fearing, WE ARE HERE Wiilayets, using the language of Eden to relate as cousins, through ISHMAEL, more than ISAAC, therefore ONE OF TWELVE TSALMKGEKIT.

IMAM MAHDI: OWNER OF THE STORY.

Wiilayets MAHOMET is Christ too; the light and life in Mohamet is Jesus; other POWERS in MOHAMET remain HERE NOW in Mr. bin Laden, misguided one. I will tell you one more thing about the power, and then explain to you the purpose of our power, AND YOU DETERMINE YOUR USES.

The ironical power of prayer is that it proceeds only to our own mind. Ego is born with jealousy of Soul and is drawn toward the external story versus the internal story; the I (without the AM) thinks another exists that remains set apart, opposed, to MY WILL. This is the jealousy Oprah Winfrey tripped over.

A possible solution to this battle in the Mind, of the mind with another Mind, which Ego may merely be imagining, or which may be GOD, is to ask ABRAHAM's question, whose long Faith was rewarded with the INHERITANCE OF EDEN. The long arc of the history of the suffering of our Family (HAAXW) is unaltered, until Jesus PROVED ETERNAL LIFE, and now again after Him, not because of evil, but because of the thoughts that are abroad upon the face of the Universe. Again I know your patience had almost failed you when my words came. Now you have more questions. ... BELIEVE NOT THAT I AM CHRIST! That is ego, for if I am, then Soul has overcome ego, and when soul overcomes ego, ego then serves Soul, serves Christ, IS CHRIST.

I enjoy answering when topics draw Koran scriptures out of me. But your real question is this, my WAK (Brother), what ritual obligations apply?

All these meditations are academic in a holy meaning, prelude to being your natural personality in service of creation.

In my story I was set adrift in a canoe where a beautiful deep lake emptied into its river with a powerful pull of current, with rapids and waterfalls heard ahead.

In answering what you ask me about God, I only say that the word was always attached first to Jesus and Christmas, but attached immediately upon my bringing Jesus completely into my mind, to ALMA, MOTHER, my Mother, who was in Heaven then, with my Father, and then the word God merged with everything, except my Ego! The name Alma applies to my Mother's pregnancy, as it did to Mary's. I am the son of my step-father's father. So my ego only managed to survive on coming to know my role in ADAAWK (story).

HA haa!

Do you see my explanation Zadiuk, you are my Teacher too. Our power has three facets: truth, drama, and beauty. WORD!

Having navigated the rapids and come into calm water again I find it all much deeper, around me, and in me, and veer my crafty canoe toward your course.
And we sniff each other's beliefs, finding Jesus, we relax. So it is a signal to Mind/mind to hear, and say, that Jesus is the Way.

Jesus IS the LIGHTHOUSE.

In the environment that caught your attention, and connected us, on the hatelogs, I let Jesus identify Himself to enjoy the reaction of naive believers, and help them learn that Scripture, and telling them to LET ALL CHRISTS BE CHRIST, as I move myself into position to destroy mongers' words. I will be speaking openly from the 12th of next month forward, so this is stimulating my anticipation of open debate.

Agreeing we move forward to complete His mission by bringing complete Peace to Earth, and have Goodwill within the Band, and Life Forevermore, the agenda is set out by finding the matter of Peace right in front of us, so we need to institute our power toward curbing the violence, and while our gazes always return to the Cross and we review our lives, again and again, searching for the right connection to Jesus so He will move us; He had to show me how world law already provides the ways and means of bringing our Peace, and I have the formula for that, in the Land Title Act.

Now that I say, I AM HERE then, what changes come along with this development? Everything changes except Jesus is still in Heaven, in relation to being presently visible.

POWER IS COME BACK TO EARTH IN US.

So my words change you. This discussion with you moves words from my soul into Ego, rapturing emotion at first, then becoming normal conversation, but silent as I read and reflect and write this.

Zadiuk; words also like it when they form these good stories, because a story includes anticipation of being retold.

That's why this is true for all the words in our thoughts: that when one thinks about oneself, the "I" of the thinking is Moses's very same "I AM" now intermingled with Jesus CHRIST in Heaven, and with Muslims, intermingled with Mahomet whose life I relive, and so on right up to every thing, THING, that forms your personal Ego consciousness. We are now the Owners of Our Story.
We made it past that last distance into the Promised Land, that overcame Moses; we have the Egyptian power and the Law of Stonehenge, ripe to gather together the Hordes of Yel Khan. Moses I AM, now becomes I AM HERE!

You conform to those you respect, and should always signals friends by acting differently if respect wavers because of feelings. Prayer is discrete conversation that needs not involve others, but may do so when that increases political power, but which may well be evil as good. Unless an action is accepted and practiced globally, that action is cultural and not pure; it is still only a religion based on Faith but not yet on all knowledge. Religions substitute ritual for ecological harmony in order to support the inaction of the church. Outward prayer exposes whom take and whom gives tithes.

Here is the BIG POINT; the big bang of my new, ancient Truth:

I am shown the thought that moved Stonehenge into being; I am shown the thought that moved Egypt into being; shown what moved Genghis Khan, and I say to you that the matter of the existence, and the temporal and spatial locations of, the 3 MINDS THAT MUST BE TRUE FOR REALITY TO EXIST, was proved and identified in Egypt when the 24 hour clock was invented as a representation of the moving Solar relationship of Sun, Moon and Earth around the sensed experience of Humankind. THE LOCI OF LIFE, where Infinity, Universe, and I intersect, is located in pure MIND, and representations of Eternal Space, Boundless Material, and an unquenchable interest in INFORMATION, always contain the Cross and express as the Cross.

This conclusion in Egypt swept Heaven and Earth together into the Golden Age, leaving the legacy of monotheist belief in 1, One, or I, Christ, and the story we now share. The over arching One Mind was imprinted by the clock; the 24 Elders are 24 hours. Time never stops and never ends, but give your full regard to this, TIME NEVER BEGINS BUT IS!

Revelation 5 was written by the Mind that held that truth and was conscious of sending forward to us all the clues needed to open the true Book now here, and thereby to be granted the power that opens and shuts (mouths) and Sir, THE CROSS NOT ONLY CONTAINS ALL THESE KINDS OF TRUTH, not only these esoteric ideas, THE CROSS IS THE FUNDAMENTAL FORM OF REALITY FROM THE MACRO UNIVERSE TO MICRO QUANTA. St. John was shown what I have been shown: the reason for the Crucifixion, in terms of Divine knowledge, and the reason you and I are discussing this, was to keep our minds primed to be shown the meanings of the image of the Cross.
,
These Heavenly anecdotes are for the people to consider, while they are withdrawn from the Market. That will be one hell of an armaggedon, keeping them from shopping; lol.

Power = truth = the story of who each person is, and can become, and that has high market appeal too, without the turnoff of ritual, nothing less than full on contending for the interest of the public with only mental images, against everything in the shops. We have to move the minds of the Judge from commerce to drama and virture again.

My land right serves to interrupt the presently operating laws of the land, initiating reform that is mandatory, in addition to being beneficial to every living soul. I have proceedings open.

The word God is what is thought about by the person using that term, and is less useful than Jesus. Islam expects Him, and it is our mission to expand the story into the Inheritances of Abraham and Ishmael; which consume the inheritance of Isaac, who laughs about it; hey, nobody showed up all these years that Jerusalem was waiting. THE GREAT NATION IS COMPOSED OF the many Nations, and WE ARE ARE HERE.

Here in my Province the Constitution "recognizes and affirms" my Indian Titles: Kitsilano TsinHaaxw is that title, and means: "Christ; Fishing; Wool; the Suffering Family".

Therefore I am entitled to sue any person in this province for trespass, and they then must join my Band, OR LEAVE. The world will divide twice now: first into those who want to buy and sell, and then the prevailing group will divide into those who choose to join our Band, and those who decline to join us, PUNY CHOICE FOR THOSE STRAYS THOUGH SINCE WE ARE THE WORLD NOW.

Zadiuk, do you speak other languages? That allow you to translate this and forward it to others. The way to earn money is Google Adsense. If you look into it and set up sites, you share Ad revenue with Google. We link sites so an internal loop attracts the public to us, away from our competition. Our unity is institutionalized in Potlatch, which follows Moses eating with Jehovah on the mountain.

If you care to Potlatch now, set your date and email contributions and a deposit to kitsilanoband@gmail.com; Dates start 2-12-2010 in TsinHaaxw.

These "Gatherings of Eagles" (Matthew 24:28) will grow to a global gathering, and you are invited to claim your territorial rights as you understand them, protected by my rights in the same territory, so you will guide and control potlatch there. Show me your genealogy and I will suggest the size and location of your Country.

Thanks for answering my prayer this morning. Food is little pleasure to me any more. Words are my favorite diet, keeping my mind calm and my body quiet.

John says: In the beginning ... God shone in darkness; now darkness begins to comprehend.

Howa G'un
KJj
604 255 2590

No comments:

Post a Comment