Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Kitsilano loves heckler right back at him

@tobore:

Thanks, you honor us. Let me clarify: I am jesusjamey because an ignorant human came into my home when I was 2, calling me out in it, with emphasis on jesus, reserving the CHRIST for: do it again and nails go in you again; your mind is that mind.

I broke the shackle that hatred held over me when the "story" of Lord Jesus Christ invited me to join and welcomed me to make it my own.

No years need be spit out here, because Mr. Boneless, the day Jesus entered my Heart and my Mind is still going on for me.

So make my eternity: HATE US.

3 comments:

  1. Where do you get your weed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, where is jesusjamey? Did the cult break up? You're kidding me, where will the twisted and warp congragate?

    Say it ain't so Joe? JJ was onboard with the lunatic Billie Boy!! Rapture this Rapture that lie. Come on JJ we need another Kool-Aide drinker to make it a true lie.

    From the looks of this site, you're a complete cult/loonie figure, all your own. So, if it smells like shit and it looks like shit? Well, it is shit! You may want to shower, nut job.

    Believing a lie is a mistake, propigating that lie is...well a serious problem. Enjoy, dipshit!

    Let that go down is history,loonie.

    Tbone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey JJ,
    Your blog is pretty screwed up. I can't get to your warped replies easily. I want to hear your nonsense (just for a good laugh), but I must travel through your massive amount of Babble?

    Get things in line Tee-Pee Boy! I love coming here to point out your idiocies! It's good sport ,and easy pickings. You sing out of tune and your guitar is equally out of tune. I just want to see your replies to common sense posts. It’s not your fault, you are obviously uneducated, and that is nothing to be ashamed of. You look like you come from an alcoholic family. You’re probably an alcoholic yourself?

    Not judging, but you look drawn out. And you live in a tee-pee, can’t sing/play guitar. All the makings of a drunk, never mind your delusional posts. I wish I could help you, but it’s obvious you’re so deep in the shit!

    Get a grip, grab a good hot shower (use soap, I swear it will help). Grab a good tuner for the guitar. And Never, Never…sing again!!!!!!!!!

    All the best~

    Tbone McNeil!!

    ReplyDelete