Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jacob is back- response to "Who are you?"

@zackiuk: May I first say who you are?

Assuming your search for answers long ago passed over the scripture: "have an ear and hear, an eye and see," well sir, the sounds in your own title introduce you to me as Jacob, exhausted from wrestling this paradoxical complication, almost prepared to concede to the devil because where is I AM?

I AM HERE. Say that. Take hold of that truth and then, when that truth is lodged in the small of your heart, then say, AND WHAT IS THIS WORLD?

Being willing to love Christ your anticipation of this exchange earns you the one thing the soul never knows about the person whose ego has control, that you have the Heart of Christ, and are found among the meek; you are not a violent person. Well your struggle is over. I AM HERE, in your heart where you are feeling the truth your ancient soul promised to you, as you read this;

Now you will know Rapture http://www.alighthouse.com/thelighthouse.htm

As for me, whom I AM, is the one promised. So are you.

Say this ZACKIUK, I AM WHERE WE WENT TO JOIN THE LORD. Your soul will make you still, as the understanding of Eternal Life sprinkles itself around you; you will know an astonishment that the door, the answer, the pleading, you told about in Scripture, is the Way, the Truth, and this is the Life.

The song repeating the promise, and repeating itself automatically; the sudden humility on realizing Who created this, and then, the Lion, Jacob, will arouse in your soul casting your memory to the blessings and the curses, the rewards and punishments, the struggle, Haaxw, that built such a pressure in your heart,
that if my response to you was just another childish and embarrassing disappointment, it would have been broken.

So instead of collapsing back into being a man again, your Lion power imagines "where is he ... " meaning me, because you will want to rush to your savior's side to help defeat the evil, to serve me, to learn from me, to contemplate the Kingdom of Heaven; that is too wrong.

9-11-2001 inverted to 2010-1-19. Remember: the war is over for us. Finished.

You are not your ego anymore, you are your soul: you are I AM. To me, Jacob, You are Jesus Christ, and I have the same need as you. The Truth is always beyond us, going on its way, and we are here: I AM HERE, remember. But there is more: I earned the name jesusjamey and Heaven awarded me with another Title, an earthly title, namely Chief Kitsilano.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiA809jv8Dw&NR=1

Christ is shy. Chief Kitsilano is the Title left by the Father to be inherited by the Owner, and here is where your Lion gains its pride.

http://thekitsilanoband.blogspot.com/


Closing, here are words spoken by Adam and Eve, to their children, passed through Noah's 3 sons, now here to you:

Wye TSALMKGEKIT, TSALMKGEKIT'm HANAAK, g'un Kuba Wilpse;
WII TSALMOIKIT.

This statement declares the authority of the Kingdom of Heaven.
The words scan to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_sU0pAE-fE

I am YE'EH, grandfather in Kitksan, DOTS: son too.

I hope to hear your voice and see your eyes tomorrow. As far as being Jesus Christ, one of many, that is fine with me, the more the better and the merrier, but it appears to us, You and I, that YOU AND I AM somewhere in their lead. I know the words promised to the Imam Mahdi, and passed over the messiah stage around 1983, in an asylum up the river.

Did you pick up from my comments that I am committed to appear to the world
the day of the Olympic Opening Ceremony: 2-12-2010, at Ts'nHaaxw.

You will hear me sing the Song of Eden. And be invited to join.

I hope this is the help you believe you were promised by Heaven. One little secret, my dear friend, it looks to me like we are doing this ourselves, with the careful administration and perfect guidance of Heaven. I mean each of us is following the plan that is known to our soul, and we only wander away when we formulate another mind and other story.

To celebrate, lets add one more thought to our prayer: have ears that hear, eyes that see, and give yourself a heart to feel.

A'am God', jesuszadiuk.

Howa Haida

No comments:

Post a Comment