Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Chief of SNAUQ to the Mayor of Vancouver

Your Worship Mayor Robertson,
per: Dana Bertrand:


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chief Kitsilano sterritt
Date: Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 12:58 PM
Subject: Referral by the Mayor/copy to Olympic Org.
To: dana.bertrand@vancouver.ca
Cc: "the Olympic Resistance Network (ORN)" , rsmith@bulkley.net


Thanks to your Honor for reading this.

Dana Bertrand, I take this opportunity to invite all to Potlatch. see below.
http://thekitsilanoband.blogspot.com/2009/12/olympic-ultimatum.html
http://thekitsilanoband.blogspot.com/2009/12/chief-kitsilano-indian-band-olympic_26.html

I would like to meet you within the next few weeks to affirm my position in relation to Mayor Robertson and the City.

In brief, I own SNAUQ, my ancestral village site, upon which your city is established.

My primary interest is to avert a disastrous 'miracle' of the kind that is shaking the Planet, and which startled the world on 9-11. In order for you to understand this you must relate to the prevailing reality of my Heaven and my Earth, where all rights flow to Humankind through the Lord Jesus Christ in Heaven, and through the person and the title of Tsalmkgekit Kitsilano g'un Haaxw. On this, it follows as directly as the Al Quaeda Nineteen did, that my Blue Heaven will not allow any further disobedience to the Law obligating you to "recognize and affirm (CCAct 1982)" me and my Title, CHIEF KITSILANO. To avoid misinterpretation of this point I remind you that, 9 months previous to 9-11, when President Bush was inaugurated, I specifically notified the White House, and Parliament, that

JESUS CHRIST HAD WITHDRAWN HIS BLESSING FROM THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

ON THIS SAME PRINCIPLE, OUR BLESSING WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO YOU BEYOND THE 12TH OF FEBRUARY 2010, UNLESS YOU COMPLY WITH THE CONSTITUTIONAL OBLIGATION TO ME THAT IS SET OUT IN THIS EMAIL.

At this point I am able to tell you what vulnerability you have to a disastrous failure of next month's events:

You have no way to control the weather ...

Any disruption in power supply stops all proceedings ...

Radical elements are poised to strike ... who, like these recent failed attempts, could be discovered ... or not, according to the will of Jesus Christ in Heaven ...

even a mild earthquake can 'break' your ability to move around on my land ...

a virus can accompany the crowd ...

you yourself could suffer a personal accident ...

... and the list continues ...

As a reasonable man who has observed the direction taken by recent history, against the Western Market system of world domination, and is experienced in resolving relationships, you are urged to accept my invitation to Potlatch and enter into terms of relationship with the OWNER OF THE LAND YOU SLEEP, AND WALK, AND WORK UPON, ONLY BY THE WILL OF LORD JESUS CHRIST!

I sincerely am that owner,
Chief Kitsilano
aka jesusjamey
James Russell Sterritt, dob. 4.20.1943

No comments:

Post a Comment