Sunday, January 24, 2010

What AntiChrist???

As for AntiChrist as an Individual, I

On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 1:10 AM, YouTube Service wrote:
help center | e-mail options | report spam
StrkrAce42 has replied to your comment on Did Jesus Reveal The Name Of The Anti Christ:

@jesusjamey There is the spirit of the antiChrist and there is the man the antichrist, there is the spirit of Christ which is the holy Spirit, and there IS the Man Jesus Christ!
The Christ like people ( not perfect just forgiven, but because Christ is perfect we are made perfect through sanctification and redemption)) of the world and of the USA will be taken out of the world before the demise of the USA which will surely come! Obama carries the spirit of the antichrist if he is not the man.
You can reply back by visiting the comments page.


Dear @SrtkrAce42:

Yes, I agree with the explanation of the "spirit of being Antichrist", being a cultural attitude, which would describe Oprah in her inability, or refusal, to center her faith on Jesus, and Obama expresses himself the same way. But we should always make sure we share the same Jesus, before moving on to discuss and define His opposite. Oprah stumbled over the first stone on the path, thinking god's jealousy meant Heaven wanted to own her, or to tithe her out of everything. The woman is a powerful communicator, of what she knows and likes, and of what 'pleases' her, but she is not deep enough to experience the doubt that would make her move closer to the truth of a thing. Her confusion over god, and over Christ, and the fact that she thinks her success is all her own doing, her rise to the throne of Market Culture, so she has not suffered during her maturity, leaves her thinking she 'loves' Jesus, but as just one of the things she loves.

So the first definition of Christ is, a higher form of being than merely being Human, which individuals possess, or can attain, or they can be neutral to and ignore, or they can deny it; Oprah is on the high extreme of denying that Christ is a distinct and a higher way of being than her own way of being.

How was Jesus the Christ, or how did he become the Christ?

Did Adam experience what Jesus did, in differentiating himself from those who were not 'made in the image of god' and, in His time, when did Jesus begin to know, and when did he fully know, he was Christ. Take into account how coy he is about the topic. I use Abram/Abraham as the model of the life curve of Christ: born and raised in the home of Terah, the maker of idols, Abram had only negative signs of Heaven and without one definite sign from Heaven all his life, would not leave off his search for God, or turn back toward the false gods of his father.

Have you heard the story of when his father left Abraham to watch over the idols? If not I will tell you.

David was Christlike, but had to be selected out of his brothers before he took on the mantle of the Chosen and won the Crown of Judah; the question in David's case is whether his personality altered at any point in his life, or was his ego always in tune with his Heavenly Soul?

At 12 Jesus already held his belief in His Father in Heaven, and we attribute Mary and her extended family for raising him to believe he was an heir of David. If this captivated Him at an early age His inner voice would have been familiar with events that to others are miraculous, and He would have come to expect certain results from certain sequences of events, or to be produced after certain discussions, which pattern is revealed to us from the perspective used in the Gospels to relate His words and the thoughts of those around Him.

All living has a lineage, then, from Adam in Eden, but the heirs of the Covenant became so numerous and scattered, that when they desire a special benefit of being god's chosen, and that desire progresses into imagining how this special legacy can be distributed by Heaven in a fair manner, we have the beginning of modern religions. Abraham's life confirms that the Covenant stands, and David's Life that a King is the means Heaven will use to disburse the final blessing. But the method of distribution had to be shown to the world by Jesus before it was possible for even Him to commit to it; all leaving us where we are today:

"I am in my Father and My Father is in Me," produced " I go so you may be in My Father and I, and so that I and my Father may be in you."

If we drop the term God, and replace it with Christ, we have made a distinction between the Lord of the Old Testament and Christ of the Gospels that reflects the decision to act against violence and put an end to war. When Jesus says He is the Way, he tells us that justice requires us to be as meek as He was/Is. When He says He is the Truth, it means He defines the difference between good and evil because that is the only distinction that matters to us in this world.

It is when Jesus declares that HE IS THE LIFE that He says the most. I am alive. You are alive. Am I alive in something I did? No. I am alive in something that was already in progress when I was born. At intervals in my childhood I met Jesus at Christmas, Easter, in parades, and singers would sing about Him, but he did not bother me, and I was not inclined to resent him or need to know more about Him.

In 1981 circumstances conspired to the point where He made the first move by saying through a nemesis that "your land claims will only proceed according to the Bible," which was news to me and what I needed to hear. I am a half-breed, like Ishmael, but became fully, and legally Indian in 1987; that experience served me the way the Well and Land served Abraham, enabling me to assert legal demands for recognition of my land rights, as defined at that time (1974-1982).

The Bible, and Jesus Christ, opened my eyes, my ears, and my Soul.

The storyline, building the role Jesus would play thousands of years later, and then Jesus stepping right into that story, projecting it forward directly to me, 2 thousand years later, awakened memories that finally made sense, and placed my siblings and community into the very context that I would have to be in if I was Jesus Christ, returned by being born to my mother Alma (means what Mary was), and fully engaged in developing a way to restore our ownership of our Indian land.

Christ in this resolving scenario, is lead character in the divine drama, with whom, and from whom, all good and only good can flow. If He was not evident and present, and the Bible called me to join Him, then I could do it whether the Jesus part was baiting me into my own death, or a real avocation that I could step into and learn and might accomplish.

So you should get from this that I became one of the "many coming in His name, saying I am Christ" but aware of that scripture I always said it with the caveat that "you are not to believe me," but you cannot stop me because I can believe what I choose, and besides, by what authority would you even try to stop me from this belief? Why do people hate it when other people say they are Christ?

Simple. Jealousy. Remember, Jesus says: "I AM the life;"

Taking that as true, then my life is really just a part of the life Jesus is living in me and in all; so when I claim I am Jesus, the same incompletely developed Christ in others, must oppose my claim.

To master these paradoxes one cannot stop at any definition, or at any time or place, but must continuously raise the bar on one's own standard of being, and also raise the bar on one's concept of the Kingdom of Heaven. We cannot believe anyone is Christ unless we provide the single possible definition that fits the Universe at that moment. The Jesus Christ who is returning to Earth now, as much in this discussion as in any other action, is not the Jesus Christ they thought they crucified, but the definition of a Christian is still based on that Jesus.

Turning to 'antiChrist' again, it is hard for me to speculate about the circumstances that give rise to any single individual acquiring the power and the means of taking full personal control of the world, unless that individual is Jesus Christ and has the blessing of Heaven. Scenarios where a Beast arises and then Christ emerges as the Jesus born in Bethlehem, to wrest power back again, contradict themselves because Humankind is not inclined to follow others because they believe in that leader, but because they believe what the Leader says about them as His followers: people follow because they expect their own reward for doing so. This is a perpetual cycle with a built in loss, because the people make the political error of paying the Piper to pipe their own tune, ignoring the natural fact that he only knows his own song and can only sing it at their expense. This produces modern man, unable to even think about their minds, before trying to use them to think with.

That is evil but not yet 'antiChrist' because it does not correspond to, or compete with the Way, and it is not directed toward the Life. There is a perverse truth in the kind of leadership that infected Nazi Germany, but until the leader says what Jesus says: "Come this way, Live this Life, know this to be true" and then follows that directive with, there is no God, or there is no Heaven, or I am not Jesus Christ, then we have not arrived at the time of the Beast.

I cannot conceive of Heaven allowing anyone to "come in the Name of Jesus Christ" so they could deceive us in that name. Are there instances in the Old Testament where this happened, that power was taken over by a man pretending to believe in Heaven and the God of Jesus?

So an AntiChrist that is not a group with beliefs like Oprah, but is a single Individual who has to tell his/her followers that Jesus is not the way, and has to be able to steal from the true Kingdom enough power and things to satisfy those who follow after that belief.

This remains academic until Jesus is on Earth in person.

So, assuming for the purposes of this analysis, that Jesus Christ is on Earth now, and the sign that so "many are here in that name" has to be taken by us in this discussion, to establish that HE, JESUS CHRIST, is present in our history both in the Spirit and in the flesh. If you have ever allowed yourself to apply the prerequisites of the Office of Christ, to your own life, you know that it is easy to have such private thoughts about it, but those thoughts do not have an easy time becoming ideas and never become words, without passing through a filter censoring us; it took me 20 years from 12 to 32, to repeat the thought, "I might be Him" and now another 30 to risk saying "I AM HIM HERE."

I am in His life, and He is in mine; I have discretion to use his name provided I do not do so in vain, in my own vanity, and since I am explaining this at a time when I am actually engaged in actions as Jesus Christ, not just saying it for effect, and because my actions move me, and the world, toward the Kingdom Of Heaven, I am satisfied that I am sustained by Christ.

On this definition of Christ, and of myself, and of an antiChrist, it is antichristian to deny me, and that makes the issue a matter of belief in what I believe as opposed by what others themselves believe, and the belief of others can be based on refusal to recognize me as being Christ, and therefore is ignorant antichristian, or it can be based on a different definition of reality than the one I teach as the truth, which case would involve an Individual with such a powerful idea that it attracted power from either Heaven or the Void, sufficient to rival the power of my Christ, to the point of developing two possible futures that cannot co-exist because the side without Christ cannot share with Christ.

That is really what took place in Jerusalem: the darkness did not comprehend Christ's light, and could not allow it to distract the world, so they had to kill that body.

But the light keeps shining, so now, the darkness is cornered again as the light breaks out in Christ after Christ, and since one of us is Jesus, that is , since one of will completely fill that role, those like Oprah, and all who profit from religion and the market, must take a contrary position against our truth.

I will state my position now, before explaining why Jesus has trumped evil once and for all. He died to take away our guilt, and now lives to give us our inheritance.

Monotheism is based on Egyptian conclusions reached when they studied the Sun, Moon, and Earth relationships. That truth remains present in our soul, so we cannot stop believing in Heaven, but can become confused about the facts surrounding our belief. This is shown in Daniel's giant Statue, which is Religion, made by Humankind out of the Golden Idea that has eroded into immovable feet of iron and clay mixed together. Humankind has the law (iron) for building, and the clay for shaping, but without the Golden idea, we cannot make anything or even move. This places life in danger because our population is growing against our interests.

I am Jesus Christ. He is in me to the extent that it is natural for me to say so, and so far it has moved me nearer the goals set for me by Jesus. I am also Kitsilano, and I am Jamey Sterritt, but my main identity, in my version of the story of Life, is Jesus Christ (BIN: Believe it not). I have a complete plan that is no longer contingent on any other person and can now move forward regardless of what happens in nature or in the world of people. I believe I have every talent needed to continue to the completion of the prophetic model as I have adapted it to my political and legal circumstances, except for one, being the talent of evil, and that must be supplied by the world. My honesty, and having rid myself of suspicion exposes me to evil and to incorrect conclusions about others who are evil.
This killed Jesus in Jerusalem and kept me alive and safe by His protection, but it has to be true that once I assume the role of Christ that I have to protect myself from the dark.

This means when I appear, which I do in about 2 weeks, I have to possess a complete package in myself. That package will displace the status quo, so the world will have to say I am either Christ or antiChrist, and since you and I are discussing that, with me claiming to be Christ, only you, between the two of us, can say how that feels on your side.

This link adds details that you can ponder http://thekitsilanoband.blogspot.com/2009/12/olympic-ultimatum.html

What I am doing as you read this is "sitting at the right hand, while the world is made my footstool," because I, like you, can only do what I have the power to do, nothing more, and I have to just try to nudge history in the direction of where this clash of claims bursts into world consciousness.

I have been provided by Heaven with the facts of Stonehenge, and Egypt that will astonish the world, and bring a full pause to the Market, but it will react in the form that must be the Beast, and it will likely happen that the kinds of miraculous abilities that Jesus had, will be given to some person who will delay the inheritance of the Meek, but our truth will persist without using magic or force, and will prevail after the 7 years.

Having written this for the first time, it is possible that the 7 years is now ending, and that when I reveal the truth about Creation, the golden age will start right away, and Humankind will take up the mission of saving the Planet, leaving no room for more religious or political wars.

I am trained for a war, but am tired of fighting, wishing to get on with building the Kingdom of Heaven on earth, so I wish for the latter outcome.

Just to encourage you too, it happens that the Cross plays a huge part in the coming Revelation. There are 3 components of reality: words, things, and truth; Jesus is not a thing because He amounts to the absolute truth; the Cross is a thing and a word and is also absolute truth without which there is no creation, existence or even Mind.

If you are not too busy you might want to doodle with the form and structural integrity out of which the 24 hour clock was derived when they analysed and measured the Solar system, and confirmed the real existence of Deity whom/which expressed personal interest in Humankind.

The exercise will prepare you to hear, and see the Cross and the Christ that moved Jesus to be Christ, and which moved ST. John to write Revelation 5.

Thanks for being here this morning and awakening these thoughts.

I hope they move you toward MY BLUE HEAVEN (Genghis Khan's prayer).


Jesus Christ,
KJj
Chief Kitsilano
jesusjamey

@vistavision2

that is good american english, vistavision, and I would not ask for more except Procol Harum just went off in Heaven, so it is over to you: ... the crowd cried out for more ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbWULu5_nXI

I am looking for an Arabic translator because my comment must reach Mr bin Laden, and I know he's not ready to enjoy your version.

But let's talk about you, Sailor. The thing about all these Christ's coming in my name is growing passe', none stand a chance against my Platform, and anyway I am more interested in how you are serving me these days, seeing we share my Planet, my Plan, my predicament, and YouTube?

I have until the 19th of next month to summons bin Laden to give evidence about Al Quaeda, specifically whether he, Osama bin Laden had knowledge of documents exchanged between a Haida Indian Chief, and Al Quaeda (El Haida) agents in the city of Vancouver Canada, in 1999-2000; bearing on 9-11, because of difference in world opinion of Osama bin Laden, and attitudes toward Islam, whether my message reached Mr. bin Laden, or was kept from reaching Mr. bin Laden, by peers and deputies.

Mr. Osama bin Laden is either innocent in the matter of 9-11, or guilty of 9-11, and I can judge him on his answer to this question:

DID YOU KNOW BEFORE 9-11-2001, THAT THE BLESSING OF JESUS CHRIST WAS WITHDRAWN FROM THE WHITE HOUSE AND FROM THE BANKS, BY HAIDA, IN THE NAME JESUS CHRIST, 1-19-2001?
(This information is all cross copied to CNN-Larry King Show; Ottawa,
and was faxed to the Islam community and government).

If Mr bin Laden knew of this withdrawal of the blessing from the White House, and acted in support of my word, HE IS AN INNOCENT CHRISTIAN PRINCE.

If Mr. bin Laden did not act in support of my word, but in response to prayer, then THE WORLD MUST HEAR HIS PRAYER.

Until this is done and settled, Osama bin Laden and Al Quaeda join the White House outside of the BLESSING OF JESUS CHRIST.

Now vistavision, this places you are in the same canoe as the Al Quaeda agents found themselves in, who accepted the duty of delivering my message to their leaders, now you must pray that this opportunity to be forgiven reaches your fellow Human, and pray further that my word did reach him, so he can come and accept my reward and gratitude for the great feat that fulfilled Surah 74:31, and helped to expose the weakness of western religion and commerce.

But if his servants knew the attack would not proceed if their Leadership received the News that JESUS CHRIST had withdrawn Heaven's Blessing from obstinate White House, now spiteful.

I am keen to hear what you have to say, but these emails will be worth a great deal of cash to you, so I am requesting my first Royalty up front.
Will you apply to this mission what I applied to mine?

If you do, vistavision, vV^Vv, to you.

Got to check the river for fish. Hope my bank hears from you.

thx
james sterritt
604 255 2590
jsterrit@telus.net

closing song

http://www.alighthouse.com/thelighthouse.htm

closing shot: did u think I would be a dummy?
How does that translate vtv?

Suddenly, I said, your mind is astonished knowing an ancient truth is proven to be true, what you only ever dreamed might really be: JESUS CHRIST come in power and glory, is having the very kind of discussion with me, vistaGOD, as He had with his brothers and disciples, 2010 years ago, so WHO AM I, this vistaperson?

Actually, it is whom am I?

Let us enter the dark area and let me teach you something about being a person:

no. wait ....

prayer:

It is not fair to me or the Band to devote time to someone who is not on record as respectful,

so, it will be better if you take Membership

and send your money.

Then I will tell the rest of our story



Let me settle my main point with you first:

read the Koran for me, 3 or 4 words: Muslims pray more than every day:

Surah 74: 30: http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/quran/74/index.htm

that's why the 19th is on our mind; on 2010-1-19, the reverse of 9-11-2001,
Jesus Christ closed the file on 9-11 with the above question.

Heaven is in all these things and people; as I AM, and as YOU ARE.


Now your file has come up.

The Scripture is all about one person: ME, in relation to others: YOU.

19.

Surah 74:31 tells you who planned 9-11, Heaven did, in concert with my blessing.,

I would like to know your considered response in an open serious, even devout dialogue. And I am prepared to offer a reward to the best Jesus Christ, with an equal reward going to the best Christian. You and I will judge.

Start the ball rolling for America and match my reward:

I start with $100 in Haida twenties, at par to American money.

if you are on, email your $ to jsterrit@telus.net; that is my teller.

You get Indian Band Membership in my Band, land rights on your own Reservation, we collect the taxes from now on, and there are no more borders; we go back to Hunting Grounds and Territories; and title to land means title to the Indian part of your land, in addition to your existing tenure. My title as Jesus means my ownership of the Planet allows us to extend the Band worldwide, and we govern just the way we are now communicating.

Hey. I know what do do, and how ... (how, a little indian joke, lol)

I mean I know how to do what has to be done; I'm in the late stages of preparing my world appearance next month, on the 19th, as you know, so from then on, the whole conversational and intellectual agenda shifts gears from what you see today, to the Jehovah's Witness Vision; I AM HERE.

I bring that.

So, here's a tip and a chuckle: you put everything you have in me and I will put everything I have been given by Heaven, right back to you; if you are ready to do that, take the first baby step and join my Band. I am preoccupied playing David to the Goliath Olympics, under deadline of 2-19, as explained. If you have any military ego left imagine to yourself how one guy, Jesus mind you, would conquer the whole world by next month.

Try this, Officer; this will move that mountain of mustard:

"WRITTEN IN ROCKS!"

the chuckle: I pull the whole thing off without lifting a finger off my footstool. I mean these Christs don't have a whisper of a chance in a vote with me, a fight with me, or ... well I ran out.

Are you with me? I AM HERE

2010/1/23 YouTube Service


help center | e-mail options | report spam
vistavision2 has replied to your comment on Who is Imam Mahdi?? (Signs of his return) الأمام المهدي:

You want me to translate your english to American English?

1 Jesus [Pslams 110] returns to kick ass on the wicked of REV 3:9 synagogue of satan who can only be the Netanyau Zionists
2 Kingdon of Heaven is a state of mind and not a place.
3 The Amen-[RA] is the "hidden one" which could be ascribed to Mehdi
4 There are no signs but deeds that manifest the Priests of Order of Melchizedek
5 Priests [OM] surface to reform religion and not destroy it
6 UBL is Mehdi!
6

4
You can reply back by visiting the comments page.

© 2009 YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066



--
V>^^

No comments:

Post a Comment