Thursday, January 21, 2010

Does light see itself, shining toward us alone, from the other side of Infinity, watching through a one way mirror, where we see our reflection, but the other side of the light, sees us through the light: that is the Christ Principle. The Cross is about other principles. The gospels are way far toward the end of the history of Light, right, and I am talking about light in terms of good and evil. I am the light, so my argument depends on proving who I am by what happened in Jerusalem. Physical evidence is first order in courts of law.

Remember, I created light first, by letting it be. The rest is staging for my return, duuh.

Yeah funny one, Rupture not Rapture. L...ROL

Back to light; picture with me: I slow the Universe to the speed allowing conscious existence on both sides of the light, and then I weigh the world from that advantage. How does Creator enter into creation? Answer Artists. Explain Fathers. A child is born I believe mine, and the child dishonors me, demanding I to come directly into my light from Heaven as myself, who must return as a baby; what do I do? He has good logic, so I make my plan. Adam will marry Eve, children will be born ... up to Baby Jesus, Three Kings will bless Him who will pass from the light into my Blue Heaven, and yet be with humankind always; no clouds in that design. A flaw however: one Jesus Christ is never enough for Humankind, so the plan goes another cycle, now completing itself in the promise that we can all be Jesus Christ, even God if we want, one common savior and lord. Hence the popularity of the name Jesus and competition for the job, Christ. Makes one proud hearing all the old commandments and sentencing to hell, and the damning of county after country; going right after the gays, until you suppose the devil got into them all right around the time I was reborn.

What a set up.

I could not ask for better competition. Hail Alma Mary, lots of times.

The scene sets a nice stage for Aperture, the right focus on the right light telling the right story, and a winner the world will love to hate and reminds us of good things. O. Sorry, this is about me, isn't it.

I also sing and dance when inappropriate, but thinking about how to get back to the other side of the light, without having to die, that occupies me full time. lol, (pauses then becomes solemn and pensive ...)

The other side is there, but there are two directions when you leave Earth Highway: toward the right light is the Lighthouse, or infinite heaven, left toward Oprah. Jealousy is rewarded with Infinity, the void we left, searching for the best aperture to screen the light of heaven; I welcome Oprah to rethink jealousy and give Christ more credit. Strays like Pinocchio, who fell for treasure land and found himself in the whale, but became a real boy in the end ... Good story, good message for now. Winfrey can bust out any day now, and be real as well.

Let's play my game: I am the light; you have aperture; pretty close to rapture; a mere translation mistake looking for more sensual imagery; but camera and image go together, and remembering the promised plenitude of virgins in Heaven, it makes sense to out offer free merchandise, delivered here on earth, with no payments until killed in the war.


O! Excuse me; I am sorry are you feeling alright in this light?

You say it, Pontius.

Well come on, do I look like I am Jesus, or not: and I will pass the hand test, on condition, one hand be chosen by those betting against me, and that the stakes are Heaven and Earth, winner takes all.

The reveal records the fact of finding of the judge, that a large nail probably passed through the hand selected by the parties and offered in this light by the light, for the finding of that fact.

I offer further, for a further wager, to reveal the hidden hand to the same judge at the same time, winning all wagers on the specific finding that an even larger spike than the first did pass through the second hand of the same person.

To clarify, I predict the first scar and bruise will be smaller than the second scar and bruise, and to start the wager, I Jesus Christ, survivor of Crucifixion, claim the right to prove ownership of the land on Earth, and I present one of my nail pierced hands as proof that I am now returned as I promised I would at the beginning of the Kingdom of Heaven. The Cross proves the authority of Heaven and my Life affirms my Deed to the world that is promised to me as upheld by the Common Law.

Those losing the second wager, have one hand spiked.

Will another individual present a more competent Title or claim than mine?

There it is then.

The picture of Haaxw, meaning Suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment