Friday, May 7, 2010

Hector Lee cannot conquer me

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 5:11 PM, Hector LEE wrote:
Mr. Sterritt,

I am responding to your issue at K'SAN in this email. We have not received any official reports with respect to your stay in K'SAN and whether you are welcome there or not. I am under the impression that the Gitanmaax Band Council is charged with the administration of activities at K'SAN among other places. Someone has to make rules and regulations. Should you not agree, then I am sure there is a process that you can follow to challenge these rules without provocation. I suggest to you that this is something that should be taken up in a legal forum such as the courts, so that a final decision can be made on this matter of whether you are allowed to stay or not. As indicated in your nomination letter, Gitsxan people should be working together not against each other.

The Gitanmaax Band Office is closed as I am writing this email to you. As per our conversation we had here at the Detachment a couple of weeks ago, you were wanting to do things differently and with the least confrontation as possible. Well, I am providing you a suggestion so that this situation does not become confrontational but does get addressed in some form.

Feel free to contact me and I would look forward to speaking with you should you wish to do so.

Sgt. Hector Lee

1 comment:

  1. this entire family if you can call this a family is a complete fraud

    ReplyDelete